Tuesday, May 23, 2006

was that real? or was I dreaming?...

those of you who have been following this years' NBA postseason would probably relate to the title of this post... I have been following the NBA for close to 10 years now and not once do I remember seeing playoff games like these - and how much playoff action have we seen this far - we haven't even started the 3rd round yet.
its been crazy to say the least... here are some of the highlights thus far that come to my mind...
14 games decided by 2 points or less! 9 OT games! all those buzzer beating 3-pointers! raja bell and jason terry suspensions and their teams carrying their backs...! cleveland cavaliers, yes i said cleveland cavaliers giving the pistons a scare! rasheed waalace's 'guaran-shee' falling flat... steve nash getting back at scottie pippen and other loud-mouthed idiots with another MVP performace in game 7 versus the clips... elton brand's breakthrough season capped by a solid postseason performance... kobe's reluctance (yeah - u read it right - reluctance!) to shoot the ball in the second half, game 7 vs the suns... suns' amazing resilience... and the best of them all - MARK CUBAN'S LOVE AFFAIR WITH SPURS' FANS...
I am sure there are many more things worthy of a mention here... but these are the ones that spring to my mind right now...
I am little apprehensive though right now - have this feeling that the excitement can only go downhill from here - well, I hope not...!

No comments: